Thank you for taking time to read it!
Thank you for using FAST VPN.
By using FAST VPN, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We may revise the Terms from time to time. Changes may be posted to our blog and within our Apps, so please check that regularly. The most current version will always be posted on our Terms page. By continuing to use FAST VPN after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using FAST VPN.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS Apps following terms apply:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off autorenewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses, fraudulent activities, network sabotage, phishing, and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination.
Users are responsible for the proper secure configuration of their services and are responsible for any damages caused by their neglect or exposure of vulnerabilities whether intentional or unintentional.
VPN does not put any cap on bandwidth or data usage per user however the use of service is subjected to fair usage.
Creating automated or manual VPN One sessions in a manner that would impersonate a bot or exerting excessive load on the network that may disturb other users on the network or utilizing substantially excessive bandwidth that exceeds the average user bandwidth usage for an extended duration or the likes, all are considered as unfair usage of the network.
VPN One reserves the right to temporary suspend or permanently terminate users found involved in unfair usage of its services.